That being what played in my head every time Mrs K and I passed through Leicester Square tube station last September.
Which, as we were staying on the Northern Line, was A Lot.
|You're viewing kivrin's journal|
Create a Dreamwidth Account Learn More
Whip out your music program, click the random button, and pick out 10 songs. Alter the name by turning it into a convoluted, wordy synonym. For example: Silent Night = Nocturnal Time Completely Lacking Noise. When someone guesses the title correctly, italicize the convoluted one and put the real title and the person who figured it out.
1. One More Celtic Lyric for Performance While Imbibing Another Irish Drinking Song, by Da Vinci's Notebook. Guessed by breadandroses
2. Difficult to Succeed Hard to Make It, by Dave Carter (performed by Tracy Grammer.) Guessed by breadandroses
3. It Arrived at the Midpoint of a Nocturnal Period Without Precipitation It Came Upon a Midnight Clear. Guessed by breadandroses
4. Nocturnally Luminescent Synthetic Superhuman Being Glow-in-the-Dark Plastic Angel, Nerissa and Katryna Nields, guessed by kelilah.
5. Approach the Liquid Dihydrogen Monoxide
6. Hibernation Season at the Point of His Departure Winter When He Goes, by Dave Carter (performed by Tracy Grammer.)Guessed by breadandroses
7. Female Lacking Parents Orphan Girl, by Gillian Welch (performed by Crooked Still). Guessed by breadandroses
8. I Reside at a Location Separate from That at which I Fornicate
9. Burial Ceremony in the Center of His Circulatory System Funeral in His Heart, by October Project. Guessed by kelilah.
10. At the Time of My Departure When I Go, by Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer. Guessed by spiritdance.